Sunday, July 13, 2014

ConvertPDFtoWord Web 2.0 Tool Review

In the final installment of Web 2.0 tool reviews for this semester, please find the Screencast-O-Matic review of ConvertPDFtoWord.net. (Make sure you only use this web address.  Others opened several tabs and would not allow me to close - I had to completely shut down and start over.

This was an excellent, easy-to-use, and FREE tool that each user could use when converting a PDF document to a Word document.  I hope that you enjoy the presentation and are able to use the tool in the future!


P.S. I really enjoyed using this screen recording tool and look forward to using it in the future for sharing information to individuals that I work closely with and can share how to access or complete items in different places online.

2 comments:

  1. Can you change title and format prior to changing to Word? I did not think that was possible. Interesting tool, it works differently from Word which does the same thing.--Chris D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here. https://www.altoconvertpdftoword.com/

    ReplyDelete